Thursday, June 19, 2008
Madrid, Spain
This morning we woke up early again, and had breakfast which was free. We decided to go to the park that Rj went on a run, which was about a 10-15 walk. The park was huge and was like no other park that I have been to. It seemed big, like the one in New York (Central Park), but so different. It was very well kept in the fact that all of the trees and bushes were cut regularly. They made a lot of the trees into different shapes and sizes and the flowers were so colorful. They also had different designs in the bushes, which were mixed with the flowers. I have never seen anything like it and the trees that Rj is under in the pictures were crazy looking. They look fake and a unreal color green and bunched together like gummy balls. Then we can to a place where Rj saw peacock's, which I forgot to say scared the crap out of him. He said that he was running and they must of been sleeping cause he didn't see them and ran right near them. Then one came up and started yelling at him and he said that he jumped and was so startled by it. ( I thought it was a funny story and wished that I had been there). However, by the time we got there the area where they were was closed, so we continued on the park. It had a lot of fountains and a pond where you could go paddle boat around. We ended up making our way to another cool area with tons of flowers. It had arches with flowers weaved in them and rows of different colored flowers all along. I thought it was gorgeous and an awesome place to look around. The seem of all the flowers was almost over whelming. There was two little fountains and not a lot of people. After the park we decided to go back to the hostel and hang out for a little while. By this time by my blister on my foot was hurting and we need a rest. That night we didn't do much and took it easy and watched the soccer game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment