Well, I'm a few days behind here because we haven't had but brief access to the internet. So I guess I'll start where I left off which I think is in Munich at the Haufbrauhaus. This place is huge and the beers are huge! We ended up sharing a table with another american couple so we were able to swap travel stories which was kinda nice cause we were each going where the other had already been. The place was really lively and there were people singing at there tables. The sausage was good, though Cheryl doesn't enjoy the food in Germany too much, and the beer was great too. But that's enough about Munich, it almost seems so long ago now. We took the train to Innsbruck the next morning and decided to check out Krystalwelten. This was definitely one of the coolest places that we have been to so far. It is a museum owned by Swarovski, one of the biggest cryltal manufacturers in the world, and its entrance is the head of a giant with a waterfall for a mouth. The museum itself was filled with marvels of modern art and some of the largest crystals I've ever seen. After the museum we went back to town to find a good place to camp for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I reckon if I were camping that is what I would like to see when I woke up. Beautiful pictures. So is the yellow house the pizzaria?
Jules
Post a Comment