Wednesday, April 23, 2008
On to Amsterdam
The next day in New York was great! We went to the UN building in the morning and checked out Central Station. Then, after checkout, we walked through Central Park and had lunch. It was such a beautiful day the sun was shining and the trees were in bloom! When we arrived to London it was a little gloomy. After an overnight flight with only about an hour of sleep the rain only made us more tired. So we decided that we could sleep on the train, bought our rail passes, and moved on to Amsterdam. So here we are!! What an amazing city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love hearing what you are up to. Cheryl, the health insurance company called and wanted to get more information. Maybe there is a time we can skype and talk about it. I will turn my computer on in the mornings. It is always too late by the time I get home from work. I think you are asleep. Love you, Mom/Tena
Post a Comment