Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brussels, Belgium

Robbed in Brussels!!  Never saw it coming and so early in the trip.  We were on the phone with bags literally laying at our feet when a woman starts yelling at us in french.  She's trying to tell us one of our bags is missing and that someone took off the other way with it.  Sure enough my carry-on bag is gone!!  There went the camera and even worse, all of our pictures from Amsterdam.  Definitely a bump in the road but we'll call this a learning experience.  So we come in with a terrible impression of the city then meet Kathleen, a friend of Cheryl's mom, and she totally changed our view of the city.  The food here is excellent and the city beautiful!!  I think that the Foret de Soignes is by far the largest park I've ever seen in my life!  I will get some batteries for my other camera today and hopefully be able to post some pictures of Brussels. 

No comments: