Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brussels, Belgium

Another great day in Brussels!  Chocolate, waffels, beer, and mussels in brussels!!  The sun was shining all day today, a beautiful day to see a park as big as the city itself.  I hope I will have some pics up soon, having trouble with this internet connection, but maybe we'll get that figured out in Berlin.  We went downtown again to have a waffel with chocolate and did a little shopping.  We found some places today that we somehow never ran into yesterday.  The whole city is built on a hill so from where we are at on the south end of town you can look down on the entire city.  It's beautiful!!  There are over 200 kinds of beer made here in Belgium (or so I'm told) and they all come in their own special glass made by the brewer, mmmmm.  Anyway we are about to catch our first ever overnight train to Berlin so I'll talk later.

No comments: