Monday, April 28, 2008

Berlin

Well the blog still isn't loading pics very well but I have them up on the photo page now.  I think there's a link on the right side of the page.  Berlin is great, there is a lot of history and some of the newest architectural design all in the same place.  We are staying just south of the Tiergarten, next to the zoo, in the heart of Berlin on another gorgeous day!  We saw some unusual animals today and took a long walk through the park.  We had lunch downtown and I would tell you what I ate but the letters aren't even in our language! (very good though)  Then we went out for a GIANT beer that was almost hard to pick up, mmmm!  Anyway, I hope you keep reading, the trip is going so great!  I'll put up more pics tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading it are you kidding, I live for it. Well maybe that's a little overboard, but love reading the blog.

Berlin sounds wonderful. You two have been very blessed with good weather so far too. Hope the weather gods stay with you for the whole trip. You have missed our snow on Saturday - no much but it was snow and cold. It is nice today but forcasted for snow on May 1.

I leave for Chicago on May 2 with Regina Peters to meet some of her girlfriends for the weekend.

Cheryl - I don't know if you can call them or not but the number for the insurance is 317-715-7454 you will need to give them your account number which is 058588225. Please don't tell them that you currently have atena insurance, but tell them that you are covered currently, which you are, if they ask. That is important.

Danke and love you.
Mom/Tena

luv2hikejulie said...

Crap....second time writing message. Looks like you guys are having loads of fun. Great pics. RJ that church in Berlin was the one I was telling you about. Lots of history there in Berlin. Hopefully you will get to see the wall as well.
Be Safe
Jules

luv2hikejulie said...

Guys I have to say that I am addicted to reading your blogs. never quite got into the soap opera thing but this is the next best thing. I get up early in the morning and see if you posted and then the last thing I do before hitting bed is check to see what you've been up to. No I'm not envious at all. Ps your mom and I are hitting REI tonight members have 20% off coupons again.
Jules