skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New York, NY
We made
it to the Big Apple!! Thanks to Tena, Cheryl's mom, we have a sweet hotel in Time Square where it's so brigh
t that even at midnight it still feels like the sun is shining. One more day here then on to London!
6 comments:
This might be a repeat but I don't think the first blog worked. Now I am signed up though.
Anyway, Whoopie! You two look like you are already having a great time. Hope the flight to London went well. Hi to the queen. Love Mom/Tena
Hi RJ! I found Taysha on Facebook and she sent me this link, it's awesome to hear what you're up to, I'll keep in touch more later, I work at a hotel here in Boise, ID. I'm finally starting a band like I was saying since we were about 18, I'll let you know how it goes.
I love you like a friend who I've known for years who's been more like a brother at times but who'll always be my brother-buddy-friend(am I rambling?),
Scott
Hey RJ, Sorry to hear about the camera and bag. To bad you don't speak French:) I'll bet you said a few choice French words though :)))). sounds like you are having a great time. Pics of NY were great. Carol says be safe and can't wait to see more pics.
love you and keep bloggin, it's fantastic to watch your trip progress.
Dad/Carol
Hey you two,
Already having those learning experinces I am sure glad it wasn't the laptop also. We had the pets for vets yardsale yesterday with all the people trailing in Bandit was looking for you. So Julie and I took off with all the dogs with our packs and camped out at pollock bench 3miles. Getting in better shape for our hikeof maroon bells when you get back. Kyrie and Bandit didn't sleep they were running all night chasing birds and rabbits.
Now do you have a lighter load than Cheryl? Glad you were able to experince the city with someone and change your views. I am loving to hear about you two's trip.
Write more later moving washer and dryer with Taysha and Bryan then going out to eat not at the Caveet house. Glad you are enjoying good food.
Love ya,
Mom
Hey RJ and Cheryl,
Sorry to hear you had a learning experience, hopefully the rest of the trip will be uneventful in that way of learning. Enjoyed your pictures of New York on Snapfish, looks like there were loads of people. So what did you think about Amsterdam? Did you guys make it to the Van Gough and Monet museum? Hopefully the weather held while you were there. We got Bandit's vet records in the mail the other day. We have a pile of mail for you. If you need us to send anything to Kristen for you before you get there let us know. The BX might have the same style camera or be able to get it for you once you get to Kristen. Glad you are enjoying yourselves. Will check in to see how you are progressing. Love you both. Bandit loves you too.
Jules
Love the updated pictures of Germany. Looks like you are seeing tons of sites and having a good time. I am going to Chicago for the weekend with girlfriends. That's my extent of traveling at the moment so I love to see what you two are up to. Looks like some of my other blogs didn't go through, but oh well.
Love Mom/Tena
Post a Comment